PHA has added the following
benefits for our families!
1) Often we find that families want to share with expectant parents or new neighbors information about our practice. We now have a video on the website which will give them an overview about the practice. Feel free to direct your friends/family to our website or you can view the video at: http://www.pedhealth.net/News-Articles/News-Item-Title.aspx. When you recommend PHA, you are giving them access to pediatric MD’s and NP’s who are available 7 days a week!
2) Our new smartphone app is now available at: http://mobile-pediatrichealth.pediatricweb.com. This is especially convenient in the middle of the night when your child spikes a fever and you want to access our symptom checker. Just bookmark us and grab your phone!
3) Starting Tuesday, April 1st our patient portal to access your records via the internet will be available! To celebrate, we’re giving away two iPad Mini’s! All you have to do is sign up for the portal when you are in the office and ‘accept’ our official invite via email.
Just think…no more carrying a bunch of papers out of the office! No more wondering where you put those papers! Need to give the school a copy of your child’s immunization record? No problem! You’ll now be able to print a copy off any time you want!
Access to the portal provides you the ability to:
- Communicate with the clinic staff.
- View test results.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Request medication refills.
- Submit billing questions to the office.
- Pay your bill online.
- Request copies of forms.
- Recordkeeping for your personal convenience of any health information, insurance or providers that you may wish to keep in one place, eliminating your need for paper documents. (Please note that personal information recorded by you is not transmitted to our office.)